- Yogyakarta City Tour
- Borobudur Temple
- 4 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- Seat-In-Coach (SIC) transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Admission and/or sightseeing as stated in itinerary
- Meals as stated in itinerary
Welcome to Jogja, relax and unwind after checking-in to your hotel. Balance of the day is your free time.
Yogyakarta knows as The Never-ending Asia for its endless attractions and appeal that features ranging from natural splendors, art, tradition, and heritages. Today, explore the Yogyakarta City which includes:
- Keraton (Sultan Palace), is not just becomes the place to live for the Sultan and his family, the palace is also a main direction of cultural development of Java, as well as the flame guard of the culture
- Taman Sari, was built by Sultan Hamengku Buwono I dedicated to his wife good turns. The sound of splash water, the beauty of its ancient architecture, and its wonderful view make Taman Sari becomes very enchanting
- Vredeburg fort, was built in 1760 on the order of Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono I to keep security of the palace
- Pawon Temple, becomes the midpoint linking Mendut Temple and Borobudur Temple
- Borobudur village, the site of the UNESCO’s World Heritage – The Borobudur Temple, one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world, and built in the 8th/9th centuries AD during the reign of the Syailendra Dynasty
- Mendut Temple, is a Buddhist temple. Mendut Temple niches became the throne for a large Buddha statue
Today continue on your Indonesia Discovery program as you will be transferred to the airport for your domestic flight to Denpasar on the island of Bali. Welcome to Bali! Met your Tour Guide and directly transferred to your hotel for check-in. Relax & unwind!
Travel eastward to Kintamani, overlooking the active volcano of Mt. Batur.
- Celuk Village, home to Gold & Silver smith
- Mas Village, center of woodcarving craftsmen
- Ubud Village, the artist colony and famous for the traditional painting
- Tampaksiring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
- Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
- Peliatan, visits the Royal Palace, which was the Balinese Kingdom thats rulling the Island in the 17th century
Free until transfer to airport for your flight departure.
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences. Fill up the form below to tell us what you're looking for:
All prices, itineraries and hotels are for reference only and may subject to changes.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE